Come & Help Break a World Record!
Cloth diapers have come a long way in past 10 years, and it’s time to stand up and be noticed. Join the cloth diaper community to set a world record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously. There will be families on several continents joining us!
If space is available on day of event, onsite registration will be accepted but cannot be guaranteed.
This event wouldn't be possible without our sponsors.
Please fill out one registration form for each baby/toddler.
Please bring $1 (or more) as a donation to the Real Diaper Association, the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to spreading the word about reusable cloth diapers.
There are a few rules to keep in mind:
- Arrive on time! Even if you pre-registered, please plan to arrive no later than 10:00 am.
- We strongly urge everyone to pre-register. This allows us to communicate with you and ensures that we will have enough witnesses on hand to qualify for Guinness World Records.
- For this record, each baby must be changed from a cloth or disposable diaper into a reusable cloth diaper.
- Each baby must be paired with exactly one adult participant.
- Only the child/adult pair will be allowed into the changing area. Siblings and spouses will need to be outside the changing area. We can try to place you so that you are near an edge and can still be next to each other.